Join us for a not-so-spooky day of family activities. Inside the museum, watch a free* performance of “Peter and the Wolf” by South Florida Symphony and explore the galleries with an activity-driven Family Pack. Outside on the terrace, little ghouls and goblins can enjoy Halloween-themed art-making activities. Stop by Verde restaurant for lunch and a Halloween-themed cocktail. Come in costume for trick-or-treating and free museum admission (no masks).
- 10:15am-11am: A free performance of “Peter and the Wolf” by South Florida Symphony RSVP
- 11am-12pm: PAMM Art Storytime, an artistic adventure for 3-5 year-olds and their caregivers (RSVP required)
- 1-4pm: Halloween cookie decorating on the terrace courtesy of Verde
- 1:30–2:30pm: A Family Tour through the galleries (space is limited)
- 3-6pm: Picasso-inspired mask making with a PAMM Teaching Artist
*Free with RSVP