- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Demonstrable experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Solid knowledge of website and social analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Knowledge of graphic design basics (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud) for content creation
- Demonstrable experience with photography
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated, self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, with the ability to adapt quickly and pivot based on immediate needs
- Experience with writing, editing, and crafting content for social media
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player and partner in achieving goals
- Must have flexibility to work some nights and weekends based on event/exhibition schedule
Essential Functions included, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Strategize, develop and implement digital campaign strategies/campaigns based on audience identification, establishing and reaching objectives and KPIs to generate growth, and connect with audiences.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing/communications team to guarantee maximum optimization on campaigns and creative strategy.
- Manage online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Work with PAMM Shop to increase ecommerce brand visibility and sales.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with every department in the museum; set priorities for multiple projects competing for scarce time and resources.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Oversee the social media strategy for PAMM. Also give guidance and strategies for PAMM Shop, working collaborative with the content creator.
- Audit existing digital channels and processes and suggest improvements.
- Work with various museum departments to lead the creation, development and delivery of multimedia content for use on website, and through various social media channels.
- Ensure the overall quality of new and emerging multimedia products created for the museum.
- Work with PAMM digital journalist to manage production of multimedia content for use on website, social media, etc. Video content may include artist interviews, exhibition installation, behind-the-scenes footage, promotional videos, etc.
- Respond to customer services inquiries and reviews via internal (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and external (e.g. TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.) online platforms.
- Must have flexibility to check social media during nights and weekends.
- Observe established museum and industry standards and recommend updates to those standards by:
- Adhering to museum’s established graphic identity and style manual
- Keeping abreast of developments in web and multimedia design and communication and digital design tools and techniques
- Observing legal copyright requirements
Development, tracking, and analysis
- Produce digital marketing plans, reports, and presentations that facilitate the achievement of results.
- Collaborate with team on exhibition/event wrap reports.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Identify trends and insights to make informed decisions to drive attendance to the museum.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and ROI across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage and oversee email marketing schedule.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Devising strategies to increase email subscribers, open rates, and click-through rates.
- Develop, deliver, maintain and update the museum website to provide an engaging visitor experience by:
- Developing and, on an ongoing basis, updating content and graphics in collaboration with the education, curatorial, development, and marketing/communications departments, graphic designers, and others as appropriate.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and maintaining clean, well-structured formats.
- Developing the website navigation by categorizing content and funneling traffic through content.
- Developing web and other multimedia applications and components.
- Developing and enforcing content and display standards.
- Ensuring that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the museum’s graphic standards
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.