To highlight Miami’s awesome creatives, we’re co-hosting a variety showcase with the best local talent and inviting all of Miami to attend, hosted by Rob Lee of Speakfridays.
Inside the museum, be sure to catch the Opening Celebration and Art Talk: Dara Friedman in Conversation with René Morales.
- 6pm | TNT Community: Dancer Agatha Wright
- 6:15pm| O Miami: Poetry in Pajamas - Sam and Simon Kaplan
- 6:30pm | Florida Grand Opera: Interactive Opera Performance
- 6:45pm| TNT Community: Dancer Iyanna James
- 7pm | Speakfridays: Singer/Musician J. Howard
- 7:15pm | Speakfridays: Poet James Klynn
- 7:30pm | Speakfridays: Singer Carly Perls
- 7:45pm | Speakfridays: Poet Calvin "Made Son" Early
- 8pm | I.U.D Drum performance
- 8:30pm | Villain Theater: Short-Form Comedy
The New Tropic is a community of, and the essential resource for, Miami’s curious locals. Want a daily cheat sheet about Miami? Get all the goods on the 305 in The New Tropic's daily newsletter with your morning Cafecito!
- PAMM is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, and arrive steps from the museum entrance.
- On-site parking is $8 the first hour / $4 each additional hour (space is limited).
- Self-parking at the Omni garage located at 1645 Biscayne Blvd (rates apply).