The Inside Out Coordinator is responsible for coordinating fabrication, rights & reproduction, and installation. The Inside Out Coordinator will also be responsible for visiting and securing community sites for installation, completing agreements, and coordinating programming with community partners. The Inside Out Coordinator will also play an important role as the department grows the program and develops new strategies for collecting feedback and evaluating the Inside Out program.
- Oral and written communications skills
- Organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Comfort and ability with databases and basic math in order to gather and compile statistics
- Excellent time management
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural community
- Computer literacy- knowledge of excel and most Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of marketing and social media tactics to support programming efforts
- BA in a relevant field
- Previous experience in an office environment (an arts or educational institution preferred)
- An interest in Modern and Contemporary Art
- Proficiency in Spanish desirable
- Experience with graphic design desirable
- Ability to work independently within a team
Essential Functions included, but are not limited to:
- Manage fabrication, installation, and removal of replicas
- Order fabrication materials and establish assembly timeline
- Evaluate frames and prints for damage
- Coordinate and supervise installation and removal schedule with contractor and participating communities
- Manage securing rights and reproduction for all works used from collection
- Develop information materials, installation specifications, maps, reports, agreements, insurance certificates, and other collateral materials as needed
- Coordinate contracts and deliverables from outside vendors
- Attend site visits with local business owners and city representatives to scout installation locations
- Research permit requirements and assemble information for city approval
- Assists with developing and administering installation agreements and assigning artwork
- Assists with brainstorming and development of programming at community sites
- Develops art-making activities
- Secures staffing for Inside Out programming
- Assists with marketing materials and social media campaigns in relation to Inside Out
- Be an enthusiastic, helpful and positive member of the team
- Be professional, responsible and mature in conduct and behavior
- Be understanding of, encouraging to and friendly with all co-workers
- Be self-motivated and use time wisely
- Maintain open line of communications with each department
- Communicate pertinent information
- Respond positively to new ideas, and openly accept critical/developmental feedback
- Maintain effective communication through the use of meetings and memorandums
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company including, but not limited to those contained in the associate handbook.
- Walk, bend, lift (up to 25 pounds) files, office supplies an electronic equipment.
- Finger dexterity to pick up paper and use computer keyboard.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Ability to hear in normal tones including telephone and face-to-face conversation.
Email your cover letter, resume to: email@example.com